Nestled between the charming Bethlehem and tranquil Clarens in the beautiful Eastern Free State, you will find Lavender Hill Country Estate that will capture your heart. 25 Hectares of perfect nature, with a spectacular view of the Maluti Mountains and the Ash River, it will be the wedding you have always dreamt of. Exquisite gardens filled with roses and lavender, Arabian horses, exotic geese, breath taking views, style and charm.
Whether it is a grand and spectacular or smaller and more intimate wedding you are looking for, Lavender Hill Country Estate has something to fulfil your needs.
Please view our virtual tours on the right hand side to view any of the chapels or venues.
The magnificent Hillsong Chapel with an exquisite glass front providing the most spectacular view of the Maluti Mountains and Ash River, is the perfect place to exchange your wedding vows. The chapel is fully equipped with sound system, microphones, air conditioning and can seat up to 200 guests.
For those who want to declare their vows in natures embrace, we have two incredible options;
- The Birdsong Open air Gazebo located in the luscious gardens, surrounded by roses and lavender for the perfect dreamy garden wedding .Can accommodate a maximum of 120 guests.
- Or the “Boskerk” situated amongst beautiful oak trees in the most serene setting. Can accommodate a maximum of 150 guests.
For the reception, we offer 3 reception venues hosting between 30 and 250 guests.
- The grand and spacious Vivaldi Hall, with a magnificent veranda providing a spectacular view of the Maluti Mountains. This hall will provide you with your ultimate dream location to host your reception and can accommodate up to 300 guests.
- The smaller Garibaldi’s Venue, complete with charming ladies bar is perfect for a more intimate reception and can host up to 80 guests. It is warmly decorated and is equipped with a fire place and air conditioning.
- Or the more rustic, Chateau Rouge Hall, complimented with water features and lantern finishes, gives you a more informal, but cosy farmhouse style atmosphere. Perfect for 80 -130 guest
Once you have danced the night away, our newlyweds can retire to the seductive and secluded setting of Aphrodite, our honeymoon suite,complete with luxurious spa bath and scented candles. Welcome your first day as Mr and Mrs with a view of the sun kissed Maluti Mountains before enjoying a champagne breakfast served on the patio.
Whatever your choice, the Lavender Hill Country Estate team will ensure your day is as stress free as possible and will tailor make a package to suite your needs.
** Winter Wedding Special (June to August 2017) – 30% discount on Venue Hire **
Terms & Conditions apply.